WHY Gorilla Super Glue?
- Ordinary super glue based on cyanoacrylate with very low viscosity during application it spoiled our hands, cloth and surfaces due to its flow, like water.
- Ordinary Super glue drying time varies, some time it doesn’t give time to manage aligning of joint surfaces
- Adhesion of ordinary cyanoacrylate is less. specially in hot environment.
- Gorilla Super Glue Range is Polyurethane Adhesive and its viscous like gel.
- Gorilla Super Glue dry time is 60 sec however drying time will increase if application layer is thick. It allows you to adjust and aligned easily before curing.
- Gorilla Super Glue Adhesion is very high due to Polyurethane.
- Gorilla Super Glue is more stable then Cyanoacrylate based Adhesives.
Gorilla Glue Safety Data Sheet